This study was supported by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (grant 14.756.31.0001), by RFBR grants 16-31-60095-mol-a-dk, 16-31-00372-mol-a and by Skoltech NGP program.
-  F. Vico, L. Greengard, and M. Ferrando, “Fast convolution with free-space Green’s functions,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 323, pp. 191–203, 2016.
-  V. Kazeev, B. Khoromskij, and E. Tyrtyshnikov, “Multilevel Toeplitz matrices generated by tensor-structured vectors and convolution with logarithmic complexity,” SIAM J. Sci. Comput., vol. 35, no. 3, pp. A1511–A1536, 2013.
-  I. V. Oseledets, “Approximation of matrices using tensor decomposition,” SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl., vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 2130–2145, 2010.
-  L. a. Klinteberg, D. S. Shamshirgar, and A.-K. Tornberg, “Fast Ewald summation for free-space Stokes potentials,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1607.04808, 2016.
-  V. Kazeev and C. Schwab, “Quantized tensor-structured finite elements for second-order elliptic pdes in two dimensions,” tech. rep., SAM research report 2015-24, ETH Zürich, 2015.
-  V. Kazeev, I. Oseledets, M. Rakhuba, and C. Schwab, “QTT-finite-element approximation for multiscale problems I: model problems in one dimension,” Adv. Comp. Math., 2016.
-  I. V. Oseledets, “Tensor-train decomposition,” SIAM J. Sci. Comput., vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 2295–2317, 2011.
-  S. V. Dolgov, B. N. Khoromskij, and D. V. Savostyanov, “Superfast Fourier transform using QTT approximation,” J. Fourier Anal. Appl., vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 915–953, 2012.
-  I. V. Oseledets and E. E. Tyrtyshnikov, “TT-cross approximation for multidimensional arrays,” Linear Algebra Appl., vol. 432, no. 1, pp. 70–88, 2010.
-  S. V. Dolgov and D. V. Savostyanov, “Alternating minimal energy methods for linear systems in higher dimensions. Part I: SPD systems,” arXiv preprint 1301.6068, 2013.
-  S. V. Dolgov and D. V. Savostyanov, “Alternating minimal energy methods for linear systems in higher dimensions. Part II: Faster algorithm and application to nonsymmetric systems,” arXiv preprint 1304.1222, 2013.
-  S. Holtz, T. Rohwedder, and R. Schneider, “The alternating linear scheme for tensor optimization in the tensor train format,” SIAM J. Sci. Comput., vol. 34, no. 2, pp. A683–A713, 2012.