-  D. Sussillo and L. F. Abbott, “Generating coherent patterns of activity from chaotic neural networks,” Neuron, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 544–557, 2009.
S. Pitis, “Recurrent neural networks in tensorflow i.”https://r2rt.com/recurrent-neural-networks-in-tensorflow-i.html, 2016.
-  M. Jaderberg, W. M. Czarnecki, S. Osindero, O. Vinyals, A. Graves, D. Silver, and K. Kavukcuoglu, “Decoupled neural interfaces using synthetic gradients,” in Proceedings of the 34th International Conference on Machine Learning-Volume 70, pp. 1627–1635, JMLR. org, 2017.
-  J. T. Dudman, D. Tsay, and S. A. Siegelbaum, “A role for synaptic inputs at distal dendrites: instructive signals for hippocampal long-term plasticity,” Neuron, vol. 56, no. 5, pp. 866–879, 2007.
-  P. Somogyi, L. Katona, T. Klausberger, B. Lasztóczi, and T. J. Viney, “Temporal redistribution of inhibition over neuronal subcellular domains underlies state-dependent rhythmic change of excitability in the hippocampus,” Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences, vol. 369, no. 1635, p. 20120518, 2014.
-  R. Pascanu, T. Mikolov, and Y. Bengio, “On the difficulty of training recurrent neural networks,” in International conference on machine learning, pp. 1310–1318, 2013.
J. Guerguiev, T. P. Lillicrap, and B. A. Richards, “Towards deep learning with segregated dendrites,”ELife, vol. 6, p. e22901, 2017.