- (1) Alfredo Braunstein and Riccardo Zecchina. Learning by message-passing in neural networks with material synapses. Phys. Rev. Lett., 96:030201, 2006.
- (2) Carlo Baldassi and Alfredo Braunstein. A max-sum algorithm for training discrete neural networks. Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, 2015(8):P08008, 2015.
Carlo Baldassi, Alfredo Braunstein, Nicolas Brunel, and Riccardo Zecchina.
Efficient supervised learning in networks with binary synapses.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 104:11079–11084, 2007.
- (4) Carlo Baldassi. Generalization learning in a perceptron with binary synapses. J. Stat. Phys., 136:1572, 2009.
- (5) Werner Krauth and Marc Mézard. Storage capacity of memory networks with binary couplings. J. Phys. France, 50:3057–3066, 1989.
- (6) Yann LeCun, Léon Bottou, Yoshua Bengio, and Patrick Haffner. Gradient-based learning applied to document recognition. Proceedings of the IEEE, 86(11):2278–2324, 1998.
- (7) Geoffrey Hinton, Simon Osindero, and Yee-Whye Teh. A fast learning algorithm for deep belief nets. Neural computation, 18(7):1527–1554, 2006.
- (8) Yoshua Bengio, Aaron Courville, and Pascal Vincent. Representation learning: A review and new perspectives. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, IEEE Transactions on, 35(8):1798–1828, 2013.