Thank you to Daniel Lemire for helpful discussions and inspiring questions.
- [BFJ+12] (2012) Don’t thrash: how to cache your hash on flash. Proceedings of the VLDB Endowment 5 (11). Cited by: Split block Bloom filters.
- [BM04] (2004) Network applications of Bloom filters: a survey. Internet mathematics 1 (4), pp. 485–509. Cited by: item 2, Split block Bloom filters.
- [DHK+97] (1997) A reliable randomized algorithm for the closest-pair problem. Journal of Algorithms 25 (1), pp. 19–51. Cited by: Split block Bloom filters.
- [FAK+14] (2014) Cuckoo filter: practically better than Bloom. In Proceedings of the 10th ACM International on Conference on emerging Networking Experiments and Technologies, pp. 75–88. Cited by: Split block Bloom filters.
- [GL20] (2020-03) Xor filters: faster and smaller than Bloom and cuckoo filters. ACM J. Exp. Algorithmics 25. External Links: Cited by: footnote 5.
- [PSS10] (2010) Cache-, hash-, and space-efficient Bloom filters. Journal of Experimental Algorithmics (JEA) 14, pp. 4–4. Cited by: item 1, Split block Bloom filters.