2 Related Work
- Bailey (2014) Janet L Bailey. 2014. Non-technical skills for success in a technical world. International Journal of Business and Social Science 5, 4 (2014).
- Capretz et al. (2017) Luiz Fernando Capretz, Fahem Ahmed, and Fabio Queda Bueno da Silva. 2017. Soft sides of software. arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.07876 (2017).
- Eskandari et al. (2007) Hamidreza Eskandari, Serge Sala-Diakanda, Sandra Furterer, Luis Rabelo, Lesia Crumpton-Young, and Kent Williams. 2007. Enhancing the undergraduate industrial engineering curriculum: Defining desired characteristics and emerging topics. Education+ Training 49, 1 (2007), 45–55.
- Facione (2000) Peter A Facione. 2000. The disposition toward critical thinking: Its character, measurement, and relationship to critical thinking skill. Informal logic 20, 1 (2000).
- Garousi et al. (2019) Vahid Garousi, Gorkem Giray, Eray Tuzun, Cagatay Catal, and Michael Felderer. 2019. Closing the gap between software engineering education and industrial needs. IEEE Software (2019).
- Groeneveld et al. (2019) Wouter Groeneveld, Joost Vennekens, and Kris Aerts. 2019. Software engineering education beyond the technical: A systematic literature review. In Proceedings of the 47th Annual SEFI Conference.
- Holtkamp et al. (2015) Philipp Holtkamp, Jussi PP Jokinen, and Jan M Pawlowski. 2015. Soft competency requirements in requirements engineering, software design, implementation, and testing. Journal of Systems and Software 101 (2015), 136–146.
- Keil et al. (2013) Mark Keil, Hyung Koo Lee, and Tianjie Deng. 2013. Understanding the most critical skills for managing IT projects: A Delphi study of IT project managers. Information & management 50, 7 (2013), 398–414.
- Li et al. (2015) Paul Luo Li, Andrew J Ko, and Jiamin Zhu. 2015. What makes a great software engineer?. In Proceedings of the 37th International Conference on Software Engineering-Volume 1. IEEE Press, 700–710.
- Newport (2016) Cal Newport. 2016. Deep work: Rules for focused success in a distracted world. Hachette UK.
- Okoli and Pawlowski (2004) Chitu Okoli and Suzanne D Pawlowski. 2004. The Delphi method as a research tool: an example, design considerations and applications. Information & management 42, 1 (2004), 15–29.
- Sedelmaier and Landes (2014) Yvonne Sedelmaier and Dieter Landes. 2014. Software engineering body of skills (SWEBOS). In Global Engineering Education Conference (EDUCON), 2014 IEEE. IEEE, 395–401.
- Stevens and Norman (2016) Matt Stevens and Richard Norman. 2016. Industry expectations of soft skills in IT graduates: a regional survey. In Proceedings of the Australasian Computer Science Week Multiconference. ACM, 13.
- Wynekoop and Walz (2000) Judy L Wynekoop and Diane B Walz. 2000. Investigating traits of top performing software developers. Information Technology & People 13, 3 (2000), 186–195.