-  L. Heilig, S. Schwarze, and S. Voß, “An analysis of digital transformation in the history and future of modern ports,” 2017.
-  S. Erdelez and S. O’Hare, “Legal informatics: application of information technology in law,” Annual Review of Information Science and Technology (ARIST), vol. 32, pp. 367–402, 1997.
-  Y. Sawada, Y. Sato, T. Nakada, K. Ujimoto, and N. Hayashi, “All-transfer learning for deep neural networks and its application to sepsis classification,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.04450, 2017.
-  S. J. Pan, Q. Yang, et al., “A survey on transfer learning,” IEEE Transactions on knowledge and data engineering, vol. 22, no. 10, pp. 1345–1359, 2010.
-  J. Hu, J. Lu, and Y.-P. Tan, “Deep transfer metric learning,” in , pp. 325–333, 2015.
-  M. T. Rosenstein, Z. Marx, L. P. Kaelbling, and T. G. Dietterich, “To transfer or not to transfer,” in NIPS 2005 workshop on transfer learning, vol. 898, pp. 1–4, 2005.
A. Sil, E. Cronin, P. Nie, Y. Yang, A.-M. Popescu, and A. Yates, “Linking
named entities to any database,” in
Proceedings of the 2012 Joint Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing and Computational Natural Language Learning, pp. 116–127, Association for Computational Linguistics, 2012.
-  A. Sil and R. Florian, “One for all: Towards language independent named entity linking,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1712.01797, 2017.
C. Cardellino, M. Teruel, L. A. Alemany, and S. Villata, “A low-cost, high-coverage legal named entity recognizer, classifier and linker,” inProceedings of the 16th edition of the International Conference on Articial Intelligence and Law, pp. 9–18, ACM, 2017.
-  O.-E. Ganea and T. Hofmann, “Deep joint entity disambiguation with local neural attention,” arXiv preprint arXiv:1704.04920, 2017.