-  H. Brendan McMahan, Eider Moore, Daniel Ramage, and Blaise Agüera y Arcas, “Federated learning of deep networks using model averaging,” CoRR, vol. abs/1602.05629, 2016.
Reza Shokri and Vitaly Shmatikov,
“Privacy-preserving deep learning,”in Proceedings of the 22Nd ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, New York, NY, USA, 2015, CCS ’15, pp. 1310–1321, ACM.
Frank Seide, Hao Fu, Jasha Droppo, Gang Li, and Dong Yu,
“1-bit stochastic gradient descent and application to data-parallel distributed training of speech DNNs,”in Interspeech 2014, September 2014.
-  Wei Wen, Cong Xu, Feng Yan, Chunpeng Wu, Yandan Wang, Yiran Chen, and Hai Li, “Terngrad: Ternary gradients to reduce communication in distributed deep learning,” CoRR, vol. abs/1705.07878, 2017.
-  Nikko Strom, “Scalable distributed DNN training using commodity GPU cloud computing,” in Sixteenth Annual Conference of the International Speech Communication Association, 2015.
-  Alham Fikri Aji and Kenneth Heafield, “Sparse communication for distributed gradient descent,” CoRR, vol. abs/1704.05021, 2017.
-  Jakub Konený, H. Brendan McMahan, Felix X. Yu, Peter Richtárik, Ananda Theertha Suresh, and Dave Bacon, “Federated learning: Strategies for improving communication efficiency,” CoRR, vol. abs/1610.05492, 2016.
-  Robin C. Geyer, Tassilo Klein, and Moin Nabi, “Differentially private federated learning: A client level perspective,” CoRR, vol. abs/1712.07557, 2017.
-  Cheng-Yuan Liou, Wei-Chen Cheng, Jiun-Wei Liou, and Daw-Ran Liou, “Autoencoder for words,” Neurocomputing, vol. 139, pp. 84 – 96, 2014.
Alex Krizhevsky and Geoffrey E. Hinton,
“Using very deep autoencoders for content-based image retrieval,”in ESANN 2011, 19th European Symposium on Artificial Neural Networks, Bruges, Belgium, April 27-29, 2011, Proceedings, 2011.
Pascal Vincent, Hugo Larochelle, Yoshua Bengio, and Pierre-Antoine Manzagol,
“Extracting and composing robust features with denoising autoencoders,”in
Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Machine Learning, New York, NY, USA, 2008, ICML ’08, pp. 1096–1103, ACM.
“Fully homomorphic encryption using ideal lattices,”
Proceedings of the Forty-first Annual ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing, New York, NY, USA, 2009, STOC ’09, pp. 169–178, ACM.
-  Kaiming He, Xiangyu Zhang, Shaoqing Ren, and Jian Sun, “Deep residual learning for image recognition,” CoRR, vol. abs/1512.03385, 2015.