-  “Libpcap,” The Tcpdump Group, Tech. Rep., 2018. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/the-tcpdump-group/libpcap
-  “MAT-File Format,” MathWorks, Tech. Rep., 2018. [Online]. Available: https://www.mathworks.com/help/pdf_doc/matlab/matfile_format.pdf
-  N. Lu, N. Cheng, N. Zhang, X. Shen, and J. W. Mark, “Connected Vehicles: Solutions and Challenges,” IEEE Internet Things J., vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 289–299, Aug. 2014.
-  E. G. Strom, “On Medium Access and Physical Layer Standards for Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems in Europe,” Proceedings of the IEEE, vol. 99, no. 7, pp. 1183–1188, Jul. 2011.
-  P. Wang, B. Di, H. Zhang, K. Bian, and L. Song, “Cellular V2X Communications in Unlicensed Spectrum: Harmonious Coexistence With VANET in 5G Systems,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 17, no. 8, pp. 5212–5224, Aug. 2018.
-  C. Sommer, R. German, and F. Dressler, “Bidirectionally Coupled Network and Road Traffic Simulation for Improved IVC Analysis,” IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 3–15, Jan 2011.
-  I. Mavromatis, A. Tassi, R. J. Piechocki, and A. Nix, “Agile Calibration Process of Full-Stack Simulation Frameworks for V2X Communications,” in Proc. of IEEE VNC 2017, Torino, IT, Nov. 2017.
C. S. Păsăreanu, D. Gopinath, and H. Yu,
Compositional Verification for Autonomous Systems with Deep Learning Components. Cham: Springer International Publishing, 2019, pp. 187–197.
-  “Modified Version of tcpdump,” University of Bristol, Tech. Rep., 2019. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/v2x-dev/tcpdump
-  “Specification of Cooperative Awareness Basic Service – EN 302 637-2,” ETSI, Tech. Rep., Nov. 2014.
-  A. Tassi, I. Mavromatis, R. Piechocki, A. Nix, C. Compton, T. Poole, and W. Schuster, “Agile Data Offloading over Novel Fog Computing Infrastructure for CAVs,” in Proc. of IEEE VTC 2019-Spring, Kuala Lumpur, ML, Apr. 2019.
-  A. Tassi, I. Mavromatis, and R. Piechocki, “Operating ITS-G5 DSRC over Unlicensed Bands: A City-Scale Performance Evaluation,” Submitted to IEEE VTC-Spring 2019. [Online]. Available: https://arxiv.org/abs/1904.00464
-  “ITS-G5 Trial Processing Scripts,” University of Bristol, Tech. Rep., 2019. [Online]. Available: https://github.com/v2x-dev/ITS-G5_trials