It's hard to keep up with the lecture and take notes at the same time. Problem solved! Just provide text or transcript of the lecture to our AI Note-Taking Assistant and it will make all the notes for you.
• Can you describe the concept of relativity to me in layman's terms?
• What are some unique and entertaining ways to celebrate a friend's anniversary?
• Could you walk me through how to use loops in Python?
• Can recall information from previous conversations to provide personalized responses.
• Allows users to correct any misunderstandings or errors in the previous interaction.
• Is programmed to refuse inappropriate or harmful requests.
• Can occasionally provide incorrect information due to limitations in its training data or understanding.
• May inadvertently provide instructions or suggestions that are harmful or biased without realizing it.
• Limited knowledge of current events and developments beyond the training data cutoff of 2021.