Technical Architect - IoT
About Eran Innovations
Based in Indore (India) Eran Innovations is the innovation arm of Eran Group which has its business interests in multiple sectors including LED Lighting, Financial Services, High-tech Agribusiness & Real Estate et al.
We are looking for an IoT technical architect who can own and deliver the technology roadmap for our innovative abstract device middleware, firmware, hardware, cloud-based applications and other software. The role should have a strong sense of IOT based technologies and must be able to create robust development processes. The role will work with seasoned professionals who are onto building next generation Smart Home Products / Solutions.
● Provides technical direction for the design, development and system integration in the area of IoT solution development from definition phase through implementation in a nimble, startup like environment
● Create a solution strategy in IoT–IIoT engagements
● Assist in the evaluation of new solutions for integration into the IoT Roadmap/Strategy.
● Support sales team with relevant information/collateral around the program and act as the program evangelist.
● Prepare and present proposals for IoT–IIoT solutions that satisfy business goals and objectives applying an innovative edge to cloud solutions
● Control schedule and budget for program with quality assurance and optimize the software development process.
● Design client’s IoT–IIoT, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Architecture
● Control program documentation and other collaterals
● Recruitment of engineering talent to match program requirements of developers, testers, architects and project leaders
● Post graduate or engineering graduate in computer science, electrical or electronics with 8-12 years of industry experience.
● PMP or equivalent experience with ability to design and maintain software engineering processes
● Proven experience as a Technical Architect
● Experience developing IoT–IIoT solutions and utilizing Websockets, JSON/XML APIs, SOAP with an understanding of technologies and protocols used in IoT–IIoT like RFID, Bluetooth LE, MQTT, AMQP, BACnet, Zigbee, SigFox, LoraWAN, CoAP, SCADA
● Network devices, Cameras, Multiplexers, Matrix Systems, Video Analytics) and Networking security and technologies (IP, LAN /WAN Ethernet, Wireless, Remote, Access, VPN)
● IoT Network technologies, protocols including MQTT, REST, AMQP, HTPS, Websockets, Modbus, OAM-DM, OPC/UA, Zigbee, LoRA, BLE, NB-IoT
● Strong background in IOT, embedded systems programming and embedded OS
● Experience in managing the team for computer vision and facial recognition will be a big plus.
● Strong background in LED Lighting technologies
● Managing team working on IOT applications for Android and iOS.
● Keen understanding of the M2M/IoT market and its ecosystem
● Ability to engage technical and business teams
Send your updated Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
01/13/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY via email VIEW ALL JOBS