Supply Chain Data Scientist / Operations Research Analyst - R000007438
Are you passionate about data science and analytics? Would you like to leverage your technical expertise and problem-solving abilities to impact global businesses and billion-dollar brands? We are looking for top candidates who can apply their data science and advance analytical skills to turn data into business insights. Ultimately the models you create will result in actionablerecommendations with the ability to drive business value and results across the global enterprise.
Your analytic skills are the foundation of this role. Our data scientists can mine terabytes of data, develop mathematical models and algorithms to derive actionable insights, and translate those insights into business outcomes. They are technically capable, getting their hands dirty in the data and algorithm development, and leveraging artificial intelligence and analytic tools (R, Python, Scala, Spark, xpressMP, Hadoop, KNIME, SAS, JMP, Hive/Impala, etc.) to grasp the business building insights in our mountains of data. They are adept at applying such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions. As a P&G data scientist, you will act as primary evangelist for the power of technology, data, and predictive and prescriptive analysis.
At P&G, data scientists are business leaders. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Your job is to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to act based on the insights you derive. Your business knowledge, interpersonal/communication skills are therefore a requirement to thrive in a multi-functional leadership team.
As a data scientist at P&G you will belong to an award-winning Data Science and Advanced Analytics community that is global in scope and operates across P&G’s leadership brands. We have data science opportunities in Marketing, Retail, Supply Chain, and R&D across all brands and regions. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
We believe you will be a good fit if, you have:
• A degree in a quantitative field of study (Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, Applied Math, Economics etc.). Ability to do hands-on mathematical algorithm development as well as programming. MS a plus.
• Demonstrated success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action
• Demonstrated success in leadership, problem solving and priority setting
• Passion to transform how decisions are made through adhoc & scaled application of analytics
• Good technical & analytical skill (R, Python, SAS, SQL, optimization, simulation, predictive modeling, etc.)
• Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams. English fluency
• Some experience in CPG (FMCG), supply chain, analytics or consulting
• We are looking for graduates with a maximum of 8 years professional experience
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)
06/18/2021 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS