Senior Data Architect
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Do you have a passion for data and enjoy Data Modeling and Data Architecture? Are you a self-starter with a passion for data and critical thinking/getting into the details when necessary. If the answer is yes, then we would like you to apply to this Data Architect role!
As a Data Architect in our Cincinnati office, you will have the opportunity to radically change how we use data and make a difference from day one. The data architect translates business and data requirements into standards, sourcing and staging strategies, target data models, data transformations and standards and best practices which serve as the blueprint for the development teams. You will also play a key part in implementing and communicating this data-centric strategy across the company while working with teams globally.
As part of the Data and Analytics Data Architecture team, you will be responsible for:
* Analyzing business requirements and the current data architecture and lead elements of the strategy to deliver the vision in a cloud environment.
* Understanding all aspects of the data architecture and data model(s).
* Consulting with development teams and other architects to review/approve designs and help solve data integration challenges.
* Creation and enforcement of data architecture/modeling standards and best practices throughout the company.
* Communicating with different business partners, data governors, developers and architects to implement your design ideas efficiently and in a way that ensures data quality throughout the data lifecycle.
* A Bachelor or Master’s degree in an IT / Data related field (ex. Applied Science, Data Management, Computer Science,…).
* 3-8 years of Data Management/Architecture Design Experience.
* Foundational knowledge in Business Analytics, Systems Development and Integration and Data Architecture.
* Experience in data modeling and data modeling tools (ex. Erwin, ER Studio).
* Data Engineering experience designing and developing ETL dataflows.
* Experience with SQL/noSQL database technologies and cloud technologies.
* Project and Financial Management experience.
* CDMP (DAMA), TOGAF certification.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
08/17/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS