Network Solution Engineer
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees. We encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face!
Procter & Gamble is seeking a Network Cloud and End User Services Engineer to help drive innovation and transform the global enterprise network. Can your experience with cloud network engineering deliver functional solutions and paramount impacts on the customer experiences? We are looking for visionaries that can identify and align solutions to support business opportunities. If you are motivated by advanced technologies and can be a catalyst for change in a global business, then this role is for you!
We are seeking a Network Solution Engineer with experience who will work across wide range of telecommunication technologies and services including; LAN, WAN, Cloud, Security, Internet/Proxy services, remote access, load balancing, and Infoblox DDI/IPAM architecture. An engineer who leads the creation of infrastructure designs and lifecycle management process for new technology solutions. A leader who can migrate networks to the cloud computing services. A leader who can deliver transformation and innovation of technologies. An engineer that provides technical training and leadership to all organizational partners from the beginning to the end.
- Deliver network transformation across of cloud technologies, such as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-defined networks (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Openstack, and other emerging technologies
- Design reference architecture and configuration templates for enterprise-scale AWS and Azure environments including application dependencies, data flow, network connectivity
- Drive engineering standards and requirement offerings within Zscaler/ proxy services
- Design and configure Infoblox global architecture, IPAM strategy
- SME for compute life cycle management in support of automation and management control tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical/IT field, OR in lieu of a college at least 10+ year relevant experience
- Experience leading the creation of network, cloud and end user infrastructure designs, migrations, configurations, standards and documentation to effectively deliver network solutions.
- Experience leading design reference architecture, implementations and configuration templates for enterprise-scale AWS and Azure environments including application dependencies, data flow, network connectivity, appropriate security, and monitoring tools for cloud networks
- Experience driving End User Services engineering standards and requirement offerings within Zscaler, proxy services, VPN, firewalls, and load balancing.
- Lead Sr Engineer SME on design, feature/functionality expansion on the global Infoblox DNS/DHCP/IPAM architecture
- Lead and facilitate P&G’s IPAM strategy and life cycle management processes for network allocations within Infoblox IPAM strategy.
- Identify and design automation capabilities within the Infoblox platform
- Technical certifications, strong knowledge and experience of the following network, cloud and security technologies, protocols and services
- Certifications Preferred: CCDA, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, SUSE, JNCIE, JNCIA, JNCP, ACE
- Knowledge of networking infrastructure suppliers and service offerings including; Cisco, Viptela, F5 Networks, Palo Alto
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), Software-defined networks (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), Openstack, and other emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Carrier Services – WAN Circuits, MPLS, VPNS, VRFs, DWDM, Frame Relay, Point to Point, OCx, DS3, E/T1s
- Experience with VPN, IPSec, SSL, GRE tunneling, Access Control Lists, Security groups, Perimeter firewalls, Web application firewalls
- Working knowledge and experience with Virtualization, SDN, NFV, Openflow, Openstack
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
06/22/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS