IT Vendor Relationship Director
Procter and Gamble (P&G) was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company with over $65 billion in net sales and home to 65 iconic, trusted brands that improve the lives of our world-wide consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to our Purpose, Values, and Principles. This is a company where you can be proud to work; a company that values you and your talents!
P&G is currently seeking an IT Vendor Relationship Director. In this newly created role, the primary responsibilities will be to build, maintain and enhance relationships with strategic IT vendors and internal partners. You lead the process to ensure the Strategic IT vendor relationship meets the needs and compliance for P&G.
Essential Responsibilities and Activities
Build effective vendor relationships with a keen ability to create and manage incentives that drive vendor behaviors.
Identify appropriate relationships in conjunction with internal customers and vendors to drive proper alignment on business and operational needs.
Lead all aspects of governance of vendors minimizing value leakage, improving innovation and proactively identifying optimization opportunities.
Monitor and manage performance, financials, and the overall relationships with the vendors.
Establish, prioritize and track strategic business requirements to be achieved and translate/communicate to strategic vendors and internal leaders and partners.
Resolve vendor or resourcing needs by working with leadership.
Ensure effective communication between the organization and each strategic vendor.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing complex IT contracts and relationships in the area of infrastructure, network, cloud, and/or cross technology single vendor outsourcing relationship.
- At least three years of experience handling a single large Complex IT vendor with numerous service offerings, Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and key-stakeholders.
- Understand the methodologies, market trends, pricing models, scope of services, service delivery and innovation of vendors and their capabilities.
- Strong negotiation, dispute resolution and mediation skills to handle issues and drive winning outcomes.
- Must be willing and able to travel 25% within the US and abroad.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
07/02/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS