IT Product Manager, Smart Automation Product DevOps team - IT 00003172
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear -- we deliver IT to help P&G win with the over 5 billion consumers we serve worldwide. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities for our 65 iconic, trusted brands.
From Day 1, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. And you’ll do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish and where your technical mastery is recognized and rewarded.
The IT Product Manager position is a managerial role, part of a regional / global team that delivers and supports the smart automation solutions in the customer service - supply chain domain. This role is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. These solutions today are spreading across a suite of best in class platforms for robotic process automation (Blue Prism), business process management (Pega Infinity) or data processing and analytics (Knime or PowerBI).
As an IT Product Manager you will work alongside a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals to drive business transformation by designing and architecting new automations and workflow solutions, you will work closely with business and IT partners to deliver value and business transformation. You will also manage the regional portfolio and the communication plan with the key stakeholders and articulate pricing and operational support cost.
* Work closely with IT and Business Product Owners, IT Architects and business and subject matter experts to define requirements and implementation plans
* Design and architect new software products – robotic process automation or business process management workflows in supply chain domain
* Perform new solutions discovery and consultancy
* Ensure adherence to global architecture guidelines, IT security and coding standards
* Manage the regional portfolio, prioritization of the backlog and solutions pricing and running costs
The Ideal Candidate Has:
* Robotic Process Automation development or object oriented programming experience
* Several years of DevOps experience
* Industry certifications (RPA, BPM, Knime, etc) or the desire to continue developing in these areas
* A passion about discovering new things and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments and diverse business scenarios
* Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others with recommendations
* Bachelor’s degree or higher
* 3+ years of experience in one of the following: Robotic Process Automation, Business Process Management, and/or Object Oriented Programming.
* Experience with Agile project management and CI/CD tools
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong communication skills
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays
* What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
03/19/2021 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS