IT Consumer Data Manager
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage! Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals globally who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
About the role:
As a P&G Consumer Data Manager, you will be responsible for areas linked with consumer privacy and quality. In this role you will develop consumer data standards and governing compliance. You will work directly with the Consumer Data Architect to create the standards and governing compliance. As the gatekeeper you ensure data quality for the business and minimize risk! The position requires a good background and understanding of Data Management Lifecycle, DevOps, and being familiar with both DAMA methodology.
* Act as 2nd level privacy incident escalation to help operations in resolving incidents that require a higher level of data knowledge and expertise.
* Ensure P&G compliance to consumer data retention design.
* Define consumer data quality/sufficiency measure to become requirements for operational score carding and monitoring.
* Collaborate with the business on the right technical marketing program design to accomplish their strategy.
* Drive improvements into IT consumer data environments end-to-end processes & platform.
* Consult and lead interface setups in consumer data environment.
* 3+ years of experience in leading consumer data.
* Expertise in product management (CI/CD with Agile practice) and data management (DAMA)
* Technical skills (Google Analytics/GTM, Data Management Lifecycle)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
07/21/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS