Influencer Marketing Analytics and Insights Senior Manager – NA Personal Care
Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
It is an exciting time to be in Personal Care as we continue to test and learn with Influencer Marketing! We are committed to innovating with how we work with celebrity talent beyond the traditional product endorsement and sponsored content. As consumers form new media habits and look to influencers for product information, we need to ensure our media dollars are working hard to reach new users and drive retail sales. This is just the beginning of the measurement journey for this media type, and it is ripe for disruption!
As the Influencer Marketing Analytics and Insights Senior Manager, you will lead influencer and PR advanced analytics to optimize campaigns. The goal will be to deliver high reach among our consumer growth targets (effectiveness) and lower cost/wasted impressions (efficiency) to make a significant impact across Personal Care. You will utilize a new measurement system created in-house to create new insights. This role combines analytical expertise, data and system knowledge, and business insight. It leverages technical skills including SQL and Python and constructing BI visualizations, as well as strong analytical mindset and desire to rapidly apply insights to grow the business.
Day-to-day work you can expect to deliver:
* Analyze the performance of KOL Programs across Personal Care brands – Old Spice, Secret, Olay, Ivory, Gillette and Safeguard.
* Determine the organic KOL Metrics that link to KOL Paid Media success to enable better boosting decisions leveraging MTA offline campaign outputs.
* Determine the drivers of KOL Follower reach by studying Social media algorithms and running tests to determine optimization techniques.
* Consult with in-house influencer team to set up activations test and learns.
* Design an inhouse influencer measurement system to reduce 3rd party costs across identification tools, dashboards and a new influencer management system.
The Ideal Candidate has:
* A Growth Mindset, someone who is excited to learn and build new skills.
* Strong Collaboration skills to work with people across functions, roles, and expertise to bring the heart of insight to the forefront.
* Basic working knowledge about ad tech, data systems, and digital data collection.
* The ability to transform PR and Earned media measurement by understanding the space, how data is collected and bring in-house to optimize.
* Bachelor’s degree.
* Full-time work experience mining data, doing quantitative analysis, and delivering insights.
* Full-time work experience with digital media execution, influencer marketing, and/or social platforms.
* Use of Power BI (or other data visualization tools) to deliver analytics and insights.
* Basic data science queries in SQL, Python or KNIME programs.
* Basic working knowledge about ad tech, data systems and digital data collection.
The Value of a P&G Career:
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
* What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
08/17/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS