Global Media Analytics & Insights Senior Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you have experience working with data, advanced analytics, and insights? Do you understand the Digital Media space and love to solve tough business challenges? If so, join our Global Media Analytics & Insights team! We are looking for an Analytics and Insights Senior Digital Media Manager for our global team. The role is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We need someone who can bring analytical thinking and creative ideas to drive growth behind our portfolio of P&G brands across the globe.
You will get the chance to work on some of the world’s largest brands while partnering with industry leaders to transform the media data and analytics space. This is a unique role at the of core of P&G global media strategy and operations. The role is offering significant opportunities to grow and senior management visibility to Global Analytics & Insights/ Media / Brand company senior leaders.
The Global Analytics & Insights Digital Media Senior Manager responsibilities would include:
* Create industry leading media analytics capabilities in the area of audience measurement and evaluation, cookie-less targeting and frequency management, emerging media spaces (OTT, Gaming) to future proof P&G media strategies and drive change in the industry
* Own and scale key global Digital Media Measurement & Analytics solutions including Viewability, Verification, Ad Fraud, Brand Safety for P&G brands/ regions to win globally
* Lead P&G scaled global Learning plans across key digital media domains including media publishers’ partners (Google, Facebook/ Instagram, Amazon etc.) to optimize P&G media Reach, Efficiency and Effectiveness
* Operationalize Digital media Transparency, as key P&G industry priority influencing internally and externally on P&G requirements
The Ideal Candidate is:
* Passionate about media and wants to drive innovation and creative solutions within the industry
* Experienced in analyzing data and applying insights to drive change and grow the business
* Constantly curious and excited by opportunities to learn
* Comfortable operating and influencing at different levels from senior management to operational level
* Able to partner internally and externally to bring the outside in and shape P&G partnerships with high caliber industry bodies, measurement partners and global publishers
* Able to manage projects independently, follow through and to pivot quickly as needs/landscape change
* A Bachelor’s Degree or higher
* Minimum of 2+ years of experience in data analytics, media or an equivalent field. Ideally 5+ years of experience is preferred
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of manipulating multiple data sources and data streams
* Mastery in working with media data, systems, and tools. Specific expertise in Digital Media (Social, Programmatic, OTT, Search) as focus
* Experience with a range of analytics measurement tools and approaches (Viewability, Verification, MTA, In Market Testing, Lift Studies, etc.)
* Experience using Excel or JMP or related software
* Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire or related tools
* Located in or the ability to relocate to Cincinnati, OH
* Familiarity with SQL, Python, R, and/or KNIME is preferred but not required
* Experience working with global team members/regions
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
* What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
12/28/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS