Ecommerce IT Product Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
The Product Manager will work closely with engineers and designers to guide products from conception to launch. You will bridge the technical, business and brand world as you design products that our consumers love! You will develop and execute against best-in-class product roadmaps that advance Procter and Gamble’s mission. You will guide the team on our products throughout the execution cycle and tailoring our solutions to meet the needs of the consumer.
This role requires coordination across many internal and external teams and will be visible at high levels of the company. You’ll prioritize roadmap features, and spearhead the definition of new capabilities for consumers. You will lead the product vision for the category.
If you have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and demonstrated experience working on cross-functional teams you will be the perfect fit for this role. We are looking someone who can evangelize the product vision and motivate team-members critical to the product’s success by developing and telling the meaningful story of what we’re building, why we’re building it, how we will get there, and why we’ll win as a result. Someone who is excited to take on new, ambiguous products that will be industry defining.
The Product Manager will manage the entire life cycle of a product.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Build the business case for your agile product roadmap, and measure and report to key partners on impact of product within the market
- Be responsible for product performance including continuously improving both product and process. Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical execution.
- Keep up to date on the latest standard methodologies, strategies, technologies and industry changes
- Present and align on roadmap with leadership team on a recurring basis
- Drive execution and remove roadblocks by prioritizing and descoping features when necessary, stepping in as an individual contributor for others, and making swift judgement calls when teams are at an impasse
- Research and identify new opportunities for Procter and Gamble to innovate on behalf of our consumers
- Analyze consumer research to develop key brand insights
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work and about working with best in class teammates
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Challenging problems that will redefine consumer packaged goods industry
- Opportunity for you to have a direct impact on millions of consumers worldwide
- 2 to 3 plus years proven experience in product management working in eCommerce & Direct to Consumers solutions.
- Experience UX Optimization software, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, CRM, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT or related field
- Experience with BigCommerce is Preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Taking ownership and successfully delivering results in dynamic environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
06/26/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS