Data Engineer – Consumer & Media Data
Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas and insights to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our Information Technology (IT) organization as a Data Engineer for Consumer and Omni-channel marketing space. This role is located in Cincinnati, Ohio at our headquarters. In this group, we are transforming the way our brands engage with our consumers through data and next-gen tech capabilities.
This is an exciting time to be in IT! This role offers a unique chance to build the next generation media audience platform for P&G to transform media audience end to end. You will have a chance to shape one of the most strategic tech media products for P&G. As the Data Engineer for consumer and media data, you will lead the technical implementation of the consumer and media audience platform for CRM and digital media (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, etc.) and programmatic data. The scope will include building new data pipelines, architecting data models, and engineering data according to business use-cases.
* Lead data-based use-case analysis, building new data pipelines, delivery of new use-cases.
* Architecting data models.
* Act as data product manager- own the data and modeling services strategy and execution.
* Create data requirements and engineering data according to business use-cases.
* Understand interdependencies with other products/capabilities within the consumer and media space.
* Define new integration designs and implementation plans.
* Implement security and access management controls, ensure platform compliance with P&G policies and existing privacy regulations.
The Ideal Candidate
* Experience with breaking down requirements and building the correct ones.
* Ability to find solutions to complex problems.
* Ability to take complex technical language and translate it into language that is easy for all stakeholders to understand.
* Has had experience measuring and optimizing data KPI's to then report on them.
* Has digital media experience, specifically with qualitative audience factors.
* Bachelor's degree.
* Strong technical skills in development and software engineering (SQL and Java required).
* Full-time work experience with digital media and/or at a tech start-up.
* 1-2+ years of mining data, doing quantitative analysis, and delivering insights.
* Working knowledge of data systems and data collection.
* Based in Cincinnati, Ohio or ability to relocate to Cincinnati.
* Experience in CI/CD and product management frameworks (GitHub, JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc).
* Technical skills in Python, APIs, Cloud Services GCP, Azure.
The Value of a P&G Career
* Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
* We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
* We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
* Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
* What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
08/28/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS