P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
As the Data Architect, you will have the opportunity to radically change how we use data and make a difference from day one that will be felt for years to come. You will also play a key part in implementing this data-centric strategy across the company.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- Communicating with different business partners, data governors, developers and other architects to implement your design ideas.
- Analyzing business requirements and the current data architecture and build a strategy to deliver the vision in a cloud environment.
- Creating next generation data architecture artifacts and models to showcase your skills and strategy and adapt this with input from a range of different business partners.
You will be an excellent fit if you have
- A passion for creating innovative data architectures and strategies and experience in creating these for other companies
- A detailed understanding of data modeling from conceptual to physical and experience using at least one of the leading data modeling tools
- Experience in data and analytics and business information systems design and development
- Ability to work with teams and individually in a highly dynamic and exciting environment
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
11/14/2019 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS