Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data based decision-making? As a Senior Data Analytics Manager at P&G, you are a Business Leader: you should be an effective communicator, ambitious, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. You’ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers. You will be a primary driver of delivering insights that will educate and influence key business decision-making with our Customer and Brand teams. Business knowledge, social, and communication skills are therefore needed to thrive in this multi-functional leadership team.
We would like you to lead and improve analytical programs and results of your business unit / category / region together with consumer research.
* Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, market & share performance. With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
* Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge.
* Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve or build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations.
* Demonstrating data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Excel), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data is what you will experience.
* Collaboration with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT, Sales)
We believe you are an excellent fit, if you have:
* A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics etc…)
* Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
* Ability to communicate and influence agreement to your recommendations
* Experience telling stories and selling with data and insights.
* You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
* Passion about discovering new things and ability to learn quickly.
We would also love to find someone who has:
* Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic, reciprocal and "can-do" attitude
* Related full-time or internship experience with FMCG, Media, Ecom industry analytics
* Data management and visualization skills / tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar) is an advantage
* Programming languages (Python, R, C# or Java) an advantage
* 4+ years of related experience
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
10/17/2019 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS