CONSUMER & MARKET KNOWLEDGE – ADVANCED ANALYTICS CO-OP
Are you energized by solving tough business problems, wrangling massive datasets, and developing clever code to generate insight from diverse sources of data? Are you curious?
If so, then a role in the Consumer & Market Knowledge (CMK) Commercial Analytics organization is for you! In CMK, we combine analytics and data science techniques to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more. We use our data and boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration and in-depth analysis. We use internal and external data sources accessed via our Hadoop cluster to build predictive and explanatory models that enable insights into how our consumers, markets, and retailers behave.
Your role in CMK will involve building reproducible code, predictive models, analytics, storytelling, visualizations, and engaging presentations that facilitate a deep understanding of consumer and shopper behaviors. Your key to success will be your ability to use integrate exploratory data analysis, model building, model optimization and model production to deliver insights that drive the business.
So, here’s your opportunity! We’re looking for hardworking and data driven individuals to co-op during Winter/Spring 2020 semester. Join CMK and help us anticipate what consumers want and find out what they need.
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Are studying Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, or quantitative social sciences, and in good academic standing.
- Have strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources with course work or certification in SQL and Python, or R.
- Have creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, strong written and verbal communication, and priority-setting skills.
- Have confirmed history from school or work experience that demonstrates an ability to lead a data science or analytics project through envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others, and thinking/problem solving.
- Are in your 1st year of a Master's program or at a minimum, a junior in an undergraduate program.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
At P&G, Intern/Co-Op sessions are considered temporary employment, with a predicted ending point. No full-time employment commitments are made. However, depending on satisfactory completion of certain criteria, you may be considered for a full-time position upon graduation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
11/14/2019 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS