Consumer Data Factory Product Manager
Begin a meaningful career right here.
Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G! Our mission is clear - we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. P&G IT professionals are diverse business leaders of the future who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise!
The Consumer Data Factory Product Manager position within P&G Digital Branding & Consumer Experiences IT team develops service strategy, product roadmap and data quality framework across the data ingestion process to the CDP (Consumer Data Platform). The role owns cloud-native data models, data process API services & data driven applications which fit into overarching Service-Enabled traditional Data Architecture. The position requires a solid background and understanding of API and Microservice configuration, CI/CD with Agile practice, DevOps, and being familiar with both DAMA and CMMI methodologies.
* Lead data factory service strategy, scope and vendor management and run the vision and roadmap to cover data service and data operations.
* Handle any critical data service issue between the business and vendors.
* Check and align data quality with vendor management team
* Customized data service engagement that needs consulting and customization work for our businesses and brands
* Find solutions to complex problems by breaking down requirements and being a standout colleague with various roles and backgrounds (like business owners, product managers, architects, software developers, data engineers, etc.) will make you successful in this role.
* 3+ years of experience in handling consumer data management.
* Expertise in product management (CI/CD with Agile practice) and data management (DAMA).
* Technical skills (SQL, BigQuery, APIs, Cloud Services GCP, Azure).
* Experience in DevOps, CI/CD and product management frameworks (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.).
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® .The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com/ (http://www.pg.com/) for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
MQualificlearly detailed in job description are assessed in the pre-screen questionnaire
08/01/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS