Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineer
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our engineering team located in West Chester, Ohio. This engineering team is responsible for developing new applications and technology to enable previously impossible solutions for manufacturing, packaging, and process transformations.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML) is a new breakthrough technology for our company. AI is key to enabling our future vision technology as well as one of the main components of our portfolio of innovation. To enable the development of Applied AI solutions to meet global product and packaging goals, technology innovations are needed in areas such as machine control, robots, vision, sensors and process control.
As an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Engineer you will be:
- Working hands on with robotics, control systems, and mobile vehicles as part of an engineering innovation team assigned to test and develop new technology and developing software applications.
- Part of a diverse engineering team consisting of electrical engineers, process engineers, robotic engineers, and software developers, where you will participate in ideation sessions and providing design input into new projects and applications.
- Successful in your ability to build on and combine soft social skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- Growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the engineering and business community.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are:
- Energized about solving the toughest engineering problems related to manufacturing, robotics, and packaging.
- Intellectually curious about innovative technology and imagining how to apply technology to tackle previously impossible problems.
- Comfortable working as a team and directly involved in the testing and use of equipment to design a solution.
- Energized about sharing your ideas and participating in team ideation sessions to explore all options and collectively decide on a solution to meet the business needs.
- Curious about partnering with academia, startup companies, and external partners to stay connected and informed of all the latest technology and software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science or validated experience in the Controls Engineering field.
- 3+ years in Software engineering specifically in design, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- 3+ years experience in Linux, Python, and C++ programming languages.
- 2+ years experience with Computer Vision technology.
- 3+ years experience in Machine Learning (Deep Learning) and AI.
- Experience in industrial or home robotics.
- Experience with industrial vision systems such as Cognex, National Instrument and Keyence.
- Experience with open source programming such as Open VINO, ROS, and Virtualization.
- Experience with emulation environments such as Unity.
- Experience in GUI (Graphical User Interfaces).
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
11/06/2019 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS