Analytics Senior It Manager
Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data based decision-making? As a Senior IT Analytics Manager at the P&G Grooming Business, you’ll need to mine multiple sources of data, derive actionable insights, and translate complex results or algorithms into simple conclusions that will empower others to take action to win with consumers.
You'll be using advanced analytics tools, techniques and platforms to directly impact the Grooming business. You will need to execute research and analytics, including data source identification, processing, and model/algorithm development. Turn insights into actionable recommendations and drive business value in this role!
You will get into the details in the data, using various analytical methodologies including artificial intelligence and analytic tools (e.g. R, Python, Hadoop, KNIME, etc.) to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data. We are looking for you to be adept at demonstrating such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
We would like you to lead and improve analytical programs and results of your business unit / category / region together with consumer research.
- Deliver analytic insights in several business domains including consumer, customer, digital, market & share performance. With a combination of analytical expertise, data and system knowledge and business insight, you’ll answer and anticipate critical business questions and opportunities and deliver critical insights to the business in ways that make significant impacts.
- Build analytic capabilities to grow organizations knowledge.
- Develop in-depth business, analytical and systems knowledge to improve or build analytical solutions, approaches and business recommendations.
- Demonstrating data visualization (Power BI, Tableau, Excel), and analytic tools (R, SAS, JMP, Python, Spark) to grasp the business insights from our mountain of data is what you will experience.
- Collaboration with multi-functional teams (Consumer Research, Finance, Marketing, IT, Sales)
- A Bachelor or Masters Degree in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Economics, Statistics, Analytics etc…)
- 10+ years full-time experience with FMCG, Ecom industry analytics, conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis with analytics techniques to solve defined business problems.
- Ability to communicate and influence agreement to your recommendations
- Experience telling stories and selling with data and insights.
- Data management and visualization tools (SQL, KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar)
- Programming languages (Python, R, Java..)
- Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark
- AI / machine learning: Random Forest, Regression, Collaborative Filtering, Deep Learning
- Statistical Methods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
06/11/2020 ∙ ∙ share APPLY VIEW ALL JOBS