The ENZYME database is an information repo related to the nomenclature of enzymes. In recent years, it has become a crucial resource for the development of metabolic databases. The current version contains information on 3,705 types of enzymes.
The COCO dataset has been developed for large-scale object detection, captioning, and segmentation. The 2017 version of the dataset consists of images, bounding boxes, and their labels
* Certain images from the train and val sets do not have annotations.
* Coco 2014 and 2017 datasets use the same image sets, but different train/val/test splits
* The test split does not have any annotations, only images.
* The dataset defines a total of 91 classes, but only uses 80.
* Panoptic annotations define 200 classes, but only uses 133.